Evolution Reborn

by Niro1
Evolution Reborn
The game you've hoped for.. Ninjas and Shinobis in a huge world filled with adventure. Losely based on Naruto.
ID:2374626

Welcome to Evolution Reborn
(Note: The latest version of BYOND is required to play!)

Evolution Reborn is a popular Naruto game formally known as Naruto: Evolution.

The thing that makes Evolution Reborn stand out from other Naruto games, is its innovative gameplay and one of a kind style of art on Byond.

As an Academy Student created by each players liking, you have a completely custom playstyle, and unique character. You train your way to the top by any means necessary, whether it be from vigorous training, helping your village prosper by doing its missions, or nefariously hunting down other shinobi for your own benefit.

Any player has the ability to work from the lowly Acadamy Student all the way to highly respected and revered Kage! Evolution Reborn offers the ability to join organization, clans, and squad, as well as giving you the freedom to desert your home village and become a dangerous rogue!

Its innovative training system lets you work for your jutsu by leveling up and training them to be more powerful and less tedious to pull off!

The gameplay has been made so you almost NEVER have to use a mouse, except for the normal things like buying items from NPCs or unlocking powerful jutsu from your skill tree.

The game is how the players make it. Everyone can do their own thing and do whatever they want including killing any person they come across, or, you could have a political system of Kage who ally their villages against insidious organizations or send its shinobi to war with rival villages.

Lastly, the game is updated very frequent, constantly adding new things, and taking suggestions from all. Starting the 26th of June, Evolution Reborn has been reworked changing many mechanics, and adding things to keep the game fresh and desired. Our dev team is always available, and willing to help out with anything we can, as well as our Veteran Players that have been with the game for years!

So, it's time to start your Shinobi adventure and become the very best!
Having some serious issues with this game. Anytime I mouse over a HUD element the game crashes. It looks appealing, but is literally uplayable for me right now.
The movement is really laggy its weird, everything else seems to be fine though but its unplayable atm

Edit: this seems fixed now game is running smoothly for me atm as of sept 8
do people play this game?
In response to MEGAMAN2268
Playing right now, it got way better than before
Hello everyone,

I am gonna start working on a Naruto Evolution based game and revive it within the next week. If anyone is still interested in playing please add me.