Naruto: New Regions

by Narutogx2
Naruto: New Regions
An Izou Based PVP Game Based Around Masashi Kishimoto's Creations, Naruto And Naruto Shippuden
ID:2378227

Genin: This Rank Can Be Acquired At Any Point After Beginning The Game. Genin Can Do D-Rank And C-Rank Missions.

Chuunin: This Rank Can Be Acquired At Any Point After Level 400. Chuunin Can Do Up To B-Rank Missions. You Also Have A Chance To Learn The Ability To Get A Second Element Upon Becoming A Chuunin.

ANBU/ROOT Member: Neither Of These Organizations Change Your Level Cap. This Organization Can Be Joined Any Point After Level 3,500, With Either Chuunin Or Jounin As Your Rank. ANBU And ROOT Members Can Do Up To S-Rank Missions. ROOT Members Must Be Invited By The ROOT Leader, And ANBU Members Must Be Invited By The Local Village Leader.

Uchiha Police Member: There Is No Level Requirement For This Organization Rank, But It Is Given By The Uchiha Police Captain To Another Uchiha.

Sound 5 Member: There Is No Level Requirement For This Organization Rank, But Requires Jounin Rank. It Is Given By The Leader Of Sound To Their Villagers.

Seven Ninja Swordsmen Of The Mist Member: There Is No Level Requirement For This Organization Rank, But Requires Jounin Rank. It Is Given By The Mizukage To Their Villagers. The Swords Are Given By Me.

Jounin: This Rank Can Be Acquired At Any Point After Level 4,500, And Must Be Given By Your Local Village Leader (Hokage, Leader Of Sound, Etc Whichever Village You're In). Jounin Can Do Up To A-Rank Missions. You Also Have A Second Chance To Learn The Ability To Get A Second Element Upon Becoming A Jounin, If You Failed The First Time. If You Have That Ability, You Have The Chance To Learn The Ability To Get A Third Element.

ANBU Captain: The Level Requirement For This Organization Rank Is 6,500, And There Can Only Be One Of These. This Rank Is Given By The Village Leader.

ROOT Leader: The Level Requirement For This Organization Rank Is 6,500, And There Can Only Be One Of These. This Rank Is Given By Me.

Uchiha Police Captain: There Is No Level Requirement For This Rank, But It Is Given By The Hokage To An Uchiha.

Village Leader: This Rank Is Given By Me. There Can Be Only One Of Each Village. Village Leaders Cannot Do Normal Missions Due To Having To Protect The Village, Therefore It Should Only Be Taken Up By Someone Responsible (And Active). If Your Village's Leader Position Is Taken And You Want It, You Have To Fight Them In An Official Rank Challenge With Me Present.

All Special Ranks Such As ANBU Captain, ROOT Leader, Village Leader, Etc. Must Accept And Abide By The Rank Rules, Which Are Given Right Before Becoming Said Rank.

ROOT And Uchiha Police Are Exclusive To Leaf, Sound 5 Is Exclusive To Sound, And Seven Ninja Swordsmen Of The Mist Is Exclusive To Mist.