Naruto: New Regions

by Narutogx2
Naruto: New Regions
An Izou Based PVP Game Based Around Masashi Kishimoto's Creations, Naruto And Naruto Shippuden
ID:2378761

Basically Its Exactly As The Title Says, I Wanna Hear Your Guys' Top Five Things You Want In The Game, Please Be Specific, Don't Just Say "Game Balances" Or Whatever. I Will Be Seriously Considering Everything Written In This Post. Please Do Not Put More Than Five Things.
1*Temari fan gusts
2*Raiton equality- aka stop adding jutsu til you make it atleast somewhat fair for raiton non affs by giving them jutsu
3*Utakata flute- like you said with a couple bubble abilities
4*wall mastery- 3 tile wall justsu upon mastery(doryuuheki, suijinheki)
5*a requirements guide or EVERYTING
1. A spy system for organizations, like being an Akatsuki spy in leaf, or a rock spy in mist. Just some spy stuff.

2. A new exp system, maybe add in more exp to the rogues to level us up instead of just logs...

3. A better Clone AI, let the AI fight with the jutsus you got, like my kage bunshins should be able to use jutsus.

4. Betrayer Clan, It would be a clan from another village, starting in a village. Example, Betrayer Uzumaki Leaf Clan, could start in mist or cloud or whatever!

5. A better summon system. Like, you should be able to train your summoning, by summoning which give you levels/uses, so more you use summon, more you can pick, all summons you current know will be pickable to summon, stronger summons = more chakra. That would also open up options like, we can see through our summons eyes and we could use summons to fight using a mind control like system, where we could control them, depending on the summon a tab would pop up on your broswer? (byond game page that pops up) (summons name) . We can use jutsu that summon knows! Maybe we can have summons be set to AI, that could be cool as a Pein Uzumaki.!