ID:2380798

Resolved
Y positioning of overlays/vis_contents for edge-relative HUD icons (e.g., BOTTOM) was incorrect. In addition, the position of edge-relative icons broke completely during animate().
BYOND Version:512.1426
Operating System:Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
Web Browser:Chrome 67.0.3396.87
Applies to:Dream Seeker

This issue has been resolved.
Descriptive Problem Summary:

While the fix from this thread:

http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=2374534

Did in fact work for root objects, objects in the vis_contents of screen objects with a screen_loc containing BOTTOM are still showing up way north of where they ought to.

I've only actually seen it affect vis_contents inside a container object that is larger than the viewport on the Y axis. The misplaced vis_contents objects appear to be approximately 152 pixels north of where they should show up, which is the image height plus one tile (144 + 8). The viewport is currently locked to 16x16, for a total size of 128x128. The graphic I'm adding the vis_contents to is 128x144 pixels in size.

I have been unable to pin this down into a small test case, but luckily the project that I'm seeing this issue in has a very isolated section that's affected by this.

I'll happily send you the project that I'm seeing the issue in, but privately.
Sure, that'll work. I'll take a look.
Lummox JR resolved issue with message:
Y positioning of overlays/vis_contents for edge-relative HUD icons (e.g., BOTTOM) was incorrect. In addition, the position of edge-relative icons broke completely during animate().