ID:2380822

The name of the server and station disappears, the ping becomes black, the professions disappear, the station disappears. What the hell?
upd: Now the problem is just not clear, I might think that in the config. However, the admins in the config are recorded, and it was clear that they have rights. but there is no server name.
edit:
and another "nuclear disk" is constantly somewhere "jumps". Here is an example: ADMIN LOG: The nuclear authentication disk has been moved out of bounds in (176,104,7) (JMP). Moving it to (203,156.7) (JMP).
And the following message also appears: RED ALERT! The following map files failed to load: _maps / map_files / BoxStation / BoxStation.dmm. Yell at your server host!
The station is, and this is Delta Station.
With the complete lack of info in this post it's impossible to help you. Wouldn't it be best to ask this on /tg's own forums? I don't even know what version the server was compiled in or is running.

I doubt this is a 512.1434 issue or I expect I would have had feedback to that effect before now. Hopefully it isn't, anyway.
k
I added some items on map file BoxStation.dmm, marked it for the changes to take effect. Compiled it.
Since then I've been getting logs in DD that:
[19:13:13] Runtime in open.dm,355: Cannot read null.gases (X7)
Failed to connect to database in load_admin_ranks(). Reverting to legacy system. (I did NOT enabled SQL in dbconfig.txt)
No $include directives found in config.txt! Loading legacy game_options/dbconfig/comms files...

What version are you compiling and running with?
Does compiling and running in 1427 give you the same result? If so, it's likely the code and/or your system configuration. If not, it's a BYOND bug and I'll need something specific to test.

You know, after some manipulation, everything fell into place. However, now after 10-20 seconds, after the beginning of the round, hard lags begin. Ping up to 378ms.
Lag is a network issue so it wouldn't be a bug.
Before all this ping was normal.
In response to LeonY24
LeonY24 wrote:
k
I added some items on map file BoxStation.dmm, marked it for the changes to take effect. Compiled it.
Since then I've been getting logs in DD that:
[19:13:13] Runtime in open.dm,355: Cannot read null.gases (X7)
Failed to connect to database in load_admin_ranks(). Reverting to legacy system. (I did NOT enabled SQL in dbconfig.txt)
No $include directives found in config.txt! Loading legacy game_options/dbconfig/comms files...

The null.gases is from a null turf, probably some sort of error in their coding. It's not a issue that can lag the server in most cases.

For the ping, The CPU issue, lag, etc should be coming from your computer, you do reqiure a good computer to host a game and develop.

So up to all this nonsense lags were not.
https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/blob/master/code/ controllers/subsystem/air.dm

If you can, find this file in your TGstation, and then set wait = 5 to wait = 50 or higher, 50 is 5 seconds. It lowers CPU drastically, but makes air slower.

If you want to disable atmospherics completely (it makes your game a lot faster)
change
runlevels = RUNLEVEL_GAME | RUNLEVEL_POSTGAME
to
runlevels = RUNLEVEL_POSTGAME

Lag should be minimal with these changes. if you do either.
Okay, I'll write it down as it goes. I have a question: do anything interfere with the code? For example, I added weapons to the build, caliber, ammo casing, and magazine. Does this affect anything?
In response to LeonY24
LeonY24 wrote:
Okay, I'll write it down as it goes. I have a question: do anything interfere with the code? For example, I added weapons to the build, caliber, ammo casing, and magazine. Does this affect anything?

It shouldn't.
Cool.
This means that some problems in themselves arise.
Okay, thanks for the help.