ID:2382060

BYOND Version:512.1435
Operating System:Windows 7 Ultimate
Web Browser:Chrome 67.0.3396.99
Applies to:Dream Seeker

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
Descriptive Problem Summary: Lighting in SS13 servers (/tg/, Paradise and Goon) is broken to me, every tile shows up with a rainbow overlay.

Expected Results:
https://i.imgur.com/13MttH6.png

Actual Results:
http://prntscr.com/k3p388

Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked? The problem doesn't occur in 511.1385

I've already tried:
Installing DirectX 2010 SDK
Updating my graphics driver
Enabling/disabling the "Use graphics hardware for displaying maps." option

My graphics board is a Intel G33/G31 Express Chipset Family.
Maybe play around with some of your intel display settings, like mess around with the 3D options, or trying setting to to maximum performance/picture
In response to Yoyobatty
Didn't work, the media accelerator on my computer does not have 3D settings, unfortunately.
This isn't a bug, your graphics card is old and doesn't work correctly on Windows 8 and 10.
Honestly it sounds like you need to get a better computer
While I'm tempted to write off Intel-integrated graphics issues, I recently added some debugging to the shader code that might help. In your BYOND/cfg directory, you should have a file called shader-debug.txt. What are its contents?
In response to Lummox JR
Yes, i do have the file, this is what it says:

BYOND 512.1435 shader debug:

C:\Program Files\BYOND\memory(188,5): warning X3553: can't use gradient instructions in loops with break, forcing loop to unroll
C:\Program Files\BYOND\memory(176,5): warning X3553: can't use gradient instructions in loops with break, forcing loop to unroll
BYOND 512.1429 shader debug:

C:\Users\NAMECENSOR\AppData\Local\Temp\memory(188,5): warning X3553: can't use gradient instructions in loops with break, forcing loop to unroll
C:\Users\NAMECENSOR\AppData\Local\Temp\memory(176,5): warning X3553: can't use gradient instructions in loops with break, forcing loop to unroll
In response to Lummox JR
And now? Do i really need to get another computer? I'm confused.
Well, your shader debug file says the same thing mine does, so I guess that didn't tell me much.

The problem I'm facing is I have no info on why the shader is failing, and no way I can think of to get that info.