Stargate Online

by LemonYourAid
Stargate Online
Explore countless planets, engage in intense combat, and march your race toward victory!
ID:2382397

BYOND Version:Beta
Operating System:Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Web Browser:Chrome 67.0.3396.99
Applies to:Dream Seeker

This issue may be low priority or very difficult to fix, and has been put on the back burner for the time being.
Ok, I found a lot of bugs, some of which may just be features not added but best to be thorough.

Currently unable to edit a PDA disk with a PDA editor or stick into a PDA.

Small probes seem unusable.

Race restrictions on items not working (Currently a Tau'ri equipped with a Serpent Helmet, Tok'ra Uniform, and an Ancient Energy Rifle.) Personally I do not think restriction should be re-added, or at least as heavily added as it was originally. Maybe just the Goa'uld Ribbon Devices unless you got Naquadah in your body.

Can walk up mountain cliff terrain.

Between a few old ancient planets I managed to acquire FOUR ZPMs. Two through map errors where walls are missing and swiped two from the charging stations. Course you can't currently use them for gate travel to other galaxies so little more then inventory clutter at the moment.

Speaking of, I am unable to stow anything in the new inventory into locker but somehow I stowed a hamburger from mall I have never seen.

I did the puzzle on the mall planet but the address it gives does not seem to work, it was displayed as an address unlike the previous puzzle where the symbols were clearly jumbled.

Also clothing shows through trees.
LemonYourAid changed status to 'Verified'
Michael MaCleod wrote:
Ok, I found a lot of bugs, some of which may just be features not added but best to be thorough.
I appreciate your reporting! Very good work :)

Currently unable to edit a PDA disk with a PDA editor or stick into a PDA.
(Fixed) You'll be able to drag the disk to the editor to edit, or PDA to view.

Small probes seem unusable.
(Fixed) Double click the probe now to activate it, then drag it to the ground to use it.

Race restrictions on items not working (Currently a Tau'ri equipped with a Serpent Helmet, Tok'ra Uniform, and an Ancient Energy Rifle.) Personally I do not think restriction should be re-added, or at least as heavily added as it was originally. Maybe just the Goa'uld Ribbon Devices unless you got Naquadah in your body.
Race restrictions need to be re-evaluated to see what alternatives we can come up with. Spies were a pretty big deal when I started in SGO and it was kind of fun that way. I think we may consider adding an item which can be used to test what race a player belongs to.

Naquadah can become synthetized allowing anyone to use Ribbon Device. We'll revisit this in the future.

Can walk up mountain cliff terrain.
Need more information, which cliff terrain? What planet?

Between a few old ancient planets I managed to acquire FOUR ZPMs. Two through map errors where walls are missing and swiped two from the charging stations. Course you can't currently use them for gate travel to other galaxies so little more then inventory clutter at the moment.
(Fixed) For not they're removed. The "wells" are a very stupid concept that I disliked. Might as well just use those instead of Stargates, heh. We'll need to find a purpose for ZPMs before they're even useful.
Speaking of, I am unable to stow anything in the new inventory into locker but somehow I stowed a hamburger from mall I have never seen.
(Fixed)
I did the puzzle on the mall planet but the address it gives does not seem to work, it was displayed as an address unlike the previous puzzle where the symbols were clearly jumbled.
(Fixed) 2 of the symbols were incorrect.

Also clothing shows through trees.
(Fixed)

LemonYourAid changed status to 'Deferred'