Event Jul 15 2018, 10:00 pm
to Jul 22 2018, 10:00 pm
ID:2384775

Hey everyone :) I'm doing a pretty big update to my game RPI now that I'm back and along with it I'd like to get a new logo. The contest will end on midnight of Monday, July 23. The logo's dimensions need to be 64x64. RP Infinite is a text-based roleplay sandbox, so feel free to go in any direction with your logo designs. You can PM the designs to me or post them in the replies to this thread. Keep in mind this will be the icon shown on the hub and/or on the task bar, so it needs to be visible. If you have any questions feel free to PM me or hit my discord up at Konlet#6969 and if you're interested in my new work feel free to check out my Patreon. Have fun :)

First Place
$100 and a membership renewal for 1 year
Second Place
$20 and a membership renewal for 6 months
Third Place
$10 and a membership renewal for 3 months
RPInfinity meh given the lack of content in how you want it I went by the name alone
In response to Gold94
Gold94 wrote:
RPInfinity meh given the lack of content in how you want it I went by the name alone

Hey, thanks for your entry! The game's name is actually Infinite, not Infinity lol! and since it'll be so small if you put the name on the logo I'd suggest just the initials RPI.
I figured the infinity logo on my submission was sufficient?

Also, you probably already know this but, just for anyone else looking to submit, the HUB 64x64 icon is limited to 50k file size.
In response to Maximus_Alex2003
Yes, your submission is sufficient :)

Reminder to everyone else, there are two days left! Easy ca$h, submit before it's too late.
Man, the worst thing alex coulda done was post on here now I know there's more than just me here XD

new logo: RPI

In response to Gold94
Gold94 wrote:
Man, the worst thing alex coulda done was post on here now I know there's more than just me here XD

I gave my submission to Konlet through other digital means.
I am a forum-lurker. Your second submission is much better, in my opinion.
In response to Maximus_Alex2003
Maximus_Alex2003 wrote:
Gold94 wrote:

I gave my submission to Konlet through other digital means.
I am a forum-lurker. Your second submission is much better, in my opinion.

Yeah I figured but I also thought BYOND was a graveyard at this point so I figured it'd be an ez $100 even with a trashy logo with no time put in LOL then I realise there's more than just me so I was like welp gotta put in a bit more effort so I put in like 10% XD
https://ibb.co/nsHidd

Was a little confused about the deadline (the forum says it ends at 1am), so I submitted this WIP before midnight, just in case:
https://ibb.co/kKNUYd
(The actual submission is the previous post)

My idea was to focus on the name and then work in a couple things that make RPGs compelling: Character, Magic, Mystery. The colors and composition hopefully evoke that Mystery. The character looking directly at the viewer should draw people's attention to it on the hub. I also wanted to work in the infinity symbol without making an abstract figure 8 - the object floating in the character's hand is an Analemma of the Moon, conjuring notions of an endless cycle of nature and the cosmos as a source of power.

In other words, I made a guy with circles that are on fire. Enjoy. :)
Thanks so much everyone for your entries, the contest has now concluded.
I'll post the winners at the top, followed by the rest of the entries below.

First Place ($100 and a membership renewal for 1 year)

IainPeregrine

Second Place ($20 and a membership renewal for 6 months)

Maximus_Alex2003

Third Place ($10 and a membership renewal for 3 months)

Zas

Other Entries

Gold94

IainPeregrine

Jordan11
Can't play or make games from my linux laptop, but I can still place pixels :D

Thanks for the contest!
I really really like IainPeregrine's lighter logo.

Good job.
Gives off a cowed/cow rp vibe, love the vibe.
In response to Kozuma3
Kozuma3 wrote:
Gives off a cowed/cow rp vibe, love the vibe.

just felt it was fitting for an open rp to have an open canvas kinda logo but meh XD