ID:2387248

Hey, I have been trying to solve this problem for hours now to no avail. While I start up byond, I enter my account name and password and click login, it takes me on and logs me in no problem. The only thing is, I don't see friends. It says I am logged in but whenever I try to join a match on Space station 13 it says I am banned because I have a guest account but not a real account, I have this one and was signed in and I have played SS13 before on this very account, and I recently started playing a game Soul wars it says my character name and then guest with loads of numbers...
The likely issue is that the BYOND programs (byond.exe, dreamseeker.exe, dreamdaemon.exe) aren't allowed to use both the public and private networks in your firewall. Dream Seeker needs to talk to the pager to authenticate you.
I have the same problem, but I have no idea how to fix it. I only allowed the programs to use private servers, so am I now forever doomed to be nothing more than a guest, or is there some way for me to change that and be able to log in inside the program?
You need to allow the programs to use both the public and private network. Go to your Windows firewall settings and you'll need to add entries for them.