ID:2388776

Applies to:Dream Maker

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
Alright,

For the first time ever I'm actually working on a project where there's a specific palette of colors I want to use. Currently, for creating icons and graphics you would need to pick the specific colors you would want and record aside since there's no way to have a universal palette show in the icon editor for all icons. You can only make a palette per-icon.
I think it would be neato and nifty if there was a DME preference option to build a palette of colors and an option to force only those colors, or at least any time you edit an icon within the DME you are given your palette on the right-hand side next to the current color-picker, that way we don't have to keep creating the colors via RGB values every single icon. Also, currently you can select a color within an icon and it'll change that specific color for all the remaining icon-states. I know this part of the request might be slightly unfeasible but I'd like to see that feature be universal for the whole DME. As in, If I change a color on the palette, it'll change the old color to the new color for every single icon and icon-state.

Tl;dr: Dream Maker would be nifty with a "custom color palette" preference.
+1 for this.
++