Knifo, I knew what you meant, but after what he did, there is no point in reasoning with him. It will not work, and if it does, why would he want to reason with him? He is a bad person. Beat his sister and beat his mom? Ha. Reason with him. I would kill the mother fucker. I beat the living shit out of my dad TONS of times for telling my mom he wanted to kill her. I stabbed the mother fucker three times trying to kill him but my brothers pulled me back. I would defend my mom over anyone.
yes, cavern. and then there could be a lawsuit, and sarm could go to prison.

great advice. trust me, knifo's is better.
Um, you think his dad would send his son to prison while breaking so many laws? That would get his dad screwed. His dad is threatening his family, one law broken there. He beat his wife and daughter. Two laws broken there. That is two different cases of abuse. So, so far, three laws broken. Hm, embazzling money, not supporting family, ugh, need I go on? If Sarms dad ever went to the police about his son beating him up, he would get screwed, big time. Trust me, Sarm will not go to prison. After a divorce the wife gets half of whatever the husband had. It looks to me like that is not happening.
Cavern wrote:
Um, you think his dad would send his son to prison while breaking so many laws?

yes. doesn't matter how many laws he has broken, especially if he has a decent lawyer and sarm/his sister/mother are the only witnesses.
That's an awesome picture of Gomez Addams! (I just picked up volume 1 of the Addams Family DVD's a couple weeks ago.)

I'm sorry to hear about all the hassles you're going through. Hang in there.
Gughunter wrote:
That's an awesome picture of Gomez Addams! (I just picked up volume 1 of the Addams Family DVD's a couple weeks ago.)

I was going to show you the website where I got them (some huge scans of the members) but apparantly the domain expired just under 3 weeks ago. Damn.
Squeegy wrote:
Go away, Wee Free Men.

IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE ELATION'S REAL NAME IS WILLIAM

DAFT WULLIE, GEDDIT?
Page: 1 2