ID:2395067

Hello!

I'm posting this in hopes of reaching out to a Byond Administrator or Developer. I currently moderate and admin the game called "Final Fight" which is a ninja game with a lot to offer. The game is very fun to play, can be addicting, and offers much to the players. We have an okay amount of active players that are on daily, but we are in dire need of having new players come to the community and join us. We are constantly working on the game and updating it, finding new ways to make the game enjoyable and invest much into it. Our only issue is that our player base isn't what it use to be.

We are hoping that we could have visibility on the Byond Hub so that players may find our game and join us.

We've been on Byond for years, we invest much time in it, we work hard and we have a fantastic game that offers a lot for players.

Please help us and make our game visible on the Byond Hub \ Pager.

Thank You!

http://www.byond.com/games/Xxxxyobdab/FinalFight

P.S. I made the mistake of saying this game is based around an anime, it is actually based around known ninja lore and certain traditions. I apologize for the mix-up as I was thinking it was fan made when it actually has its own creative design.

Thank you very much and I hope somebody can help and get us on the pager!