ID:2399257

As implied in the post title, the BYOND Client won't load past the "getting games from BYOND Hub", in some cases it doesn't get past "Loading Game Information", I've uninstalled and then reinstalled BYOND at least 5 times, ensuring that every file is deleted - to no avail.

I'm running Windows 10.
If you're running in a Japanese locale, try changing that. That's often the cause of these things.

Another potential problem is the user directory having special characters like Cyrilic, although typically the pager boots up just fine and then gets stuck with a loading icon on the games page. If your user data directory has any trans-ASCII characters in it like that, moving it might help. If you can't get into the pager to change your user data directory, you can change it in the registry by going to HKCU\Software\Dantom\BYOND and changing the userpath value; you would want to change it to something simple like "C:\BYOND".
In response to Lummox JR
Lummox JR wrote:
If you can't get into the pager to change your user data directory, you can change it in the registry by going to HKCU\Software\Dantom\BYOND and changing the userpath value; you would want to change it to something simple like "C:\BYOND".

I'm not sure if I'm misunderstanding your instructions, but I'm unable to find a "Software" Folder.
yeah I'm having something like that happen I run byond it starts and the little window opens after I right-click the thing on my taskbar then click open byond then I find the game I wanna play and click play but nothing happens
SemiLargeMan, I was referring to the system registry. That's where you'll find the "userpath" value that points to your BYOND data path, and that's the value you might need to change.
I was just experiencing the same issue this morning. If you put off updates too long for Windows, this typically happens. You might be due for an update. Just go to your settings and do a Windows update.

Windows Settings>Update&Security.

A reboot afterwards should fix the issue. It did for me.