ID:24094

I found out that the following are all actually anti sex laws in various states:

1]In Oklahoma it is illegal to seduce a virgin by promising youll marry her.

2]In Indianna, its illegal for a man to have a visible erection, even if its covered in clothing

3]Utah has outlawed Oral Sex

4]In South Carolina, its illegal for an unmarried man or woman to make a "habit" of intercourse
We're a retarded country, aren't we? =D
Where's your source?
Because America was founded mostly by Puritans, and because nobody's bothered to change such unenforceable laws.

EDIT: Although, interestingly enough, the constitution of several American states actually forbid an atheist holding office. Those are also unenforceable, of course, and the instant somebody tried there would be a major lawsuit, but it's certainly interesting.
Dark-V wrote:
Where's your source?

Cosmopolitan magazine
the erection one is especially bad, its hard to hide that shit sometimes
Solbadguy500 wrote:

I know, specially men that are 'gifted' in the pants. Even back in 6th grade science camp, whenever i got a 'tent' in my sleep, everyone would (when we woke up) point and laugh, then i would counter by saying 'what are you laughing at? twice as big as your tent, and tahts if i fold it in half."

at which theyd shut up.
psh way to beep your own horn

heh
Many of those "crazy" laws people sometimes post about (You can't fish while sitting on a camel, etc.) are made up.
These arent.
The Tennessee Constitution states: "No person who denies the being of God, or a future state of rewards and punishments, shall hold any office in the civil department of this state."

Now that's a fucked-up law.
hahahaha
Afghanimal519 wrote:
Solbadguy500 wrote:

I know, specially men that are 'gifted' in the pants. Even back in 6th grade science camp, whenever i got a 'tent' in my sleep, everyone would (when we woke up) point and laugh, then i would counter by saying 'what are you laughing at? twice as big as your tent, and tahts if i fold it in half."

at which theyd shut up.

They must have had some pretty small tents, eh?
Your classmates back in 6th grade were what, half a foot tall?
You can beat your wife in Missouri as long as it's on the front steps of the court house on a sunday.
What is the wrong with the beating of the wives?
Law 4 goes against religious rights.
Law 2 is plain dumb.
How can they renforce these laws? They gonna have penis police staring you down?
Law 3 If you want head you should get it
Law 1 So you're saying it's outlawed for young people to get married by saying 'we can have sex after we get married' BS!!!

These laws are fake XD
Also they making a new law in Michigan. Called affirmative action or something. Well they getting rid of it. So when it's gone they can basically deny your employment based on your race and not get sued. Example for the slow(don't think of me as racist this is only an example): A black male walks into Burger King owned by a white male. The white male says "No, you're black". 1 day later a white male walks in for the job and the owner says "You're hired"

.> They can say that in your face nowadays and not get sued. It can be on camera XD They can't get sued cause they getting rid of the law.....USA is reuining itself....Who doesn't break Law 2 on a daily count?
I like that law in Virginia that says, if you see 3 or more indians walking together, you can consider them a war party and open fire on them.
Keeth wrote:
I like that law in Virginia that says, if you see 3 or more indians walking together, you can consider them a war party and open fire on them.

You're racist. You would like that law.
Hey, hey now.
I am not.
Page: 1 2 3