I would like if they made a law in all the states 'If you see a group of 3 or more white males and females you can kill them in any way'.
Why would they make a ridiculus law like that?
Why make a ridiculus law on the Indians?
Because white people have been the superiour race in the eyes of America for hundreds of years, and making a law that says 'if you see 3 white people walking together you can kill them' would be silly.

And the people making the 'kill 3 indiands when they're together' laws are the people who still think whites are superiour.
Mcarthur wrote:
So you're saying whites were superiour to everyone who lived in America? Bullshit. More like inferior. I wish they would make that law about blacks and see what would happen to America. I just wanna see.

Did I say whites were superiour?
No.

.> Isn't your page racist enough Keeth?

My page isn't racist at all.

( Heehee, he deleted his post )
Mcarthur you're racist too, saying white people are inferior

Just hope you know that
Keeth wrote:
Because white people have been the superiour race in the eyes of America for hundreds of years,

Your page has ducks calling each other 'niggers' That whole 1 post is racist you have on there.
Mcarthur wrote:
Keeth wrote:
Because white people have been the superiour race in the eyes of America for hundreds of years,

'in the eyes of America'

Your page has ducks calling each other 'niggers' That whole 1 post is racist you have on there.

That's a picture of a racist duck.
It doesn't make me racist at all.
And it's funny.
.> Simply laughing at a person calling another person a 'nigger' isn't really funny. Things you say are racist >.>
Mcarthur if you're going to call people racist at least don't make derogatory comments yourself

shit
Mcarthur wrote:
.> Simply laughing at a person calling another person a 'nigger' isn't really funny. Things you say are racist >.>

No, it's a golden duck yelling at a bunch of black ducks, 'nigger', that makes it funny.

And I have never said a racist thing on here.
Solbadguy500 wrote:
Mcarthur if you're going to call people racist at least don't make derogatory comments yourself

where?

Keeth wrote:
Mcarthur wrote:

No, it's a golden duck yelling at a bunch of black ducks, 'nigger', that makes it funny.

And I have never said a racist thing on here.

You're happy indians can be killed? >.> w/e
I don't ever remember saying I was happy because of it.

I like it because it's funny.
Now it's funny cause Indians can be killed. That's worser.
Mcarthur wrote:
So you're saying whites were superiour to everyone who lived in America? Bullshit. More like inferior. I wish they would make that law about blacks and see what would happen to America. I just wanna see.

there
Mcarthur wrote:

It's funny because it's a law.
Took you a while to make that.

*scrolls down and doesn't see it.*
Keeth wrote:
Mcarthur wrote:

It's funny because it's a law.

It's funny cause you like other races being killed right?
Page: 1 2 3