ID:2415873

Resolved
When an area being rotated in an icon had an odd width and even height or vice-versa, rotations always caused antialiasing (when antialiasing was enabled) because of the rotation center being at the side of a pixel instead of a pixel center or corner. In these cases, now the center of rotation will be adjusted to avoid the problem.
BYOND Version:512.1458
Operating System:Windows 7 Pro 64-bit
Web Browser:Chrome 70.0.3538.110
Applies to:Dream Maker

This issue has been resolved.
Icon editor. Doesn't matter the angle.
At multiples of 90 degrees there should be no blurring. Are you seeing that? I haven't.

At other angles it will antialias the rotation, but there's a toggle button right there to turn that off.
In response to Lummox JR
At multiples of 90 degrees there is blurring if you have only part of the frame selected to turn. I didn't notice the antialias toggle tho.

In that regard. Ctrl+Z doesn't work when you do a turn with only a selected part of the frame, returning to the previous action instead of only returning the turn itself.
Edited for clarification/text correction
Yeah, the undo functionality is still limited when doing stuff to a selection. I'd like to change that still although it's been that way forever. I'll look at the 90 degree turn thing; that didn't come up at all in my testing.
I'm only seeing this when the width of the selection is even and the height is odd, or vice-versa. This makes sense because it's choosing the center of the selection rectangle, which doesn't align in that case with a pixel center or corner.

It makes sense for me to change this by altering the center if this happens.
Lummox JR resolved issue with message:
When an area being rotated in an icon had an odd width and even height or vice-versa, rotations always caused antialiasing (when antialiasing was enabled) because of the rotation center being at the side of a pixel instead of a pixel center or corner. In these cases, now the center of rotation will be adjusted to avoid the problem.