var/capacity = 1
if(capacity > fullness)
src << "You feel much better"
return
if(fullness > capacity)
src << "You barf all over the place."
else
src << "You feel like you might barf."

Problem description:For the past 10 or more years I have had some times where I used cut and paste, and cut something from a program other than dream maker, and pasted it into dream maker. It compiles without any warnings, or errors. The results are usually fine, but sometimes I get the most impossible things happening, and I know this has got to be the cause of it. Its the only logical way it could happen. Is it possible that characters from a word document might be in dream maker's memory, and saved, and loaded without ever being visible? Something like a line return or anything that could cause if(3 > 1) which is always true, not to perform the procs that are indented directly under it? Cut and paste this into dream maker and see for yourselves please before telling me I am crazy.

What's the example doing for you?
Best response
Its space characters mixed with tab characters.

press show tabs in dream maker to find these cases, but something like <space><tab> will show up as indented by 4 characters, but actually be indented by 5 characters. This would cause the second if to be indented under the first if, but appear as though its not.

In response to Kaiochao
Kaiochao wrote:
What's the example doing for you?

He stated as such in his op. Please make an attempt to verify your question is not already answered before asking it. It's rather rude.

Something like a line return or anything that could cause if(3 > 1) which is always true, not to perform the procs that are indented directly under it? Cut and paste this into dream maker and see for yourselves please before telling me I am crazy.
Thank you I understand now. It also explains why sometimes the compiler says the indentation is bad, and sometimes it does not. I will be making tabs visible now, also. Thanks again.