Genesis

by UnknownHobbit
This is a roleplaying game inspired by Generations.
ID:2426556

Applies to:

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
As we know, Saiyans can choose to look at the moon during month changes. Back in the day the transformation would happen anywhere, but DBG eventually had it removed from the Afterlife, from what I understand.
So let's go over the areas, and whether or not they have or should have natural satellites:

Earth: Is known for having a moon
Vegeta: Some sources say it's known to have at least 2 satellites
Namek: Is known for having 3 suns, and no moon, therefore no night and day cycle
Icer: There is not much official information regarding Frieza's race's origin Planet
Afterlife: It would seem there is no reason for there to be a moon there.

Please discuss
I agree with this. There's some mental debate I'm having on whether Icer would actually have a moon, but based on my irl physics knowledge based on it's gravity it might have a large mass, which would lead for a higher possibility for a moon.
Honestly just leave the 4 major planets with moons. Sure, it might not be 100% canon or scientifically accurate, but it's a game and gives the saiyans something fun, which is ultimately what a game is about. Makyo Star reaches all 4 planets, so why not moons.
I reckon give earth and vegeta a moon, namek and icer without one, partly for canon partly for balance.
Icer is an ice planet, so we have to assume it's distant from their sun, and as we see in some of our planets in the solar system, they do have moons.
yeah, i'm just thinking for an interesting balance mechanic wise.
Sure, while we're at it, let's have the full moon only pass by Vegeta once every 8 years, like in canon.

Icer should have a moon up almost all of the time, with there only being a SUN every month save, because it's an ice planet. (I.e Antarctica for reference).
In response to Netro
Netro wrote:
Sure, while we're at it, let's have the full moon only pass by Vegeta once every 8 years, like in canon.

Icer should have a moon up almost all of the time, with there only being a SUN every month save, because it's an ice planet. (I.e Antarctica for reference).

That's a terrible idea, this is still a game. However it is very strange for Namek to have a night cycle and for the Makyo and Oozaru transformations to still happen in the Afterlife.
The Antarctica example is not very accurate to an Ice planet as well, seeing as the Earth Poles are cold because they're less reached by Sun beams in simple terms, while a ficticious "Ice" planet could have ice in all parts and continents, not just the poles
Either Netro's post is an attempt at being facetious that went directly over your head, or their actually just that moronic.
In response to Soulgrip
Soulgrip wrote:
Either Netro's post is an attempt at being facetious that went directly over your head, or their actually just that moronic.

The former, apparently.

SuperWilhelm wrote:

That's a terrible idea, this is still a game. However it is very strange for Namek to have a night cycle and for the Makyo and Oozaru transformations to still happen in the Afterlife.
The Antarctica example is not very accurate to an Ice planet as well, seeing as the Earth Poles are cold because they're less reached by Sun beams in simple terms, while a ficticious "Ice" planet could have ice in all parts and continents, not just the poles

I mean. The afterlife has moons, go play literally any Dragon Ball fighting game with any AL locale to see that. And if we're going to be giving planet Namek that much of an advantage over Saiyans because "canon", then planet Vegeta should have 8 year moon cycles like "canon".

also alaska is another example of long night cycles