Genesis

by UnknownHobbit
This is a roleplaying game inspired by Generations.
ID:2426830

Applies to:

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
So after playing the game for a bit here is a few of my suggestions that make the game feel more complete.

Dream world NPC's:
So in the dream world things are pretty dull & its not really known what we can & Can't RP there as 'things can't be taken as 'real' while in there' But the problem is, there is never anyone to spar, & we can't icly or oocly organize people to spar there or else we get into trouble. So i would like to suggest some basic NPC's to fight or just "Nightmares" which people can use to help spar & gain Off & def Easier.

Factions:
Rank leads need to be given a huge boost to Zenni to make a faction work properly, from there they can make Custom ranks & roles beneath them that each take a portion of their Zenni pool each. Jaja's suggestion is pretty right on the money with this.

Zenni Uses:
Maybe some more ways to add more IC "Bartering", Food, water & minerals are good starts but there needs to be more.

Icer & food:
Why do we need fridges on Icer? It should be a natural fridge..So food rotting there doesn't make much sense? Because how do you make food colder than sub zero temps, y'know?

Datapads:
Unknown if they're in game or not, but they are needed as a "lower tier" item, it'll make passing along information easier without needing people to repeat themselves.

Speech bubbles:
Make the speech bubble the same color as the text as the person who is talking, that way its a bit easier to keep track of who's talking. (Also make said speech bubble a tiny bit bigger.)

You mind if I make some comments?

Why should there be NPCs in Dream world? You can organize people into dream world ICly.

Zenni is Zenni, the use for Zenni in DBG was for PoPs, to upgrade them to make them better.

Datapads are basically electronic Notepads from DBG, I'm fine with this.

Uuuuuh I don't know how I feel about the speech bubble thing. I feel it's something that doesn't need to be done right away, I also feel that until you know the person's name, their speech bubble color should be clear/white.
In response to Manly-pink
Manly-pink wrote:
You mind if I make some comments?

Why should there be NPCs in Dream world? You can organize people into dream world ICly.

Zenni is Zenni, the use for Zenni in DBG was for PoPs, to upgrade them to make them better.

Datapads are basically electronic Notepads from DBG, I'm fine with this.

Uuuuuh I don't know how I feel about the speech bubble thing. I feel it's something that doesn't need to be done right away, I also feel that until you know the person's name, their speech bubble color should be clear/white.

Dreamworld needs NPC's because you Icly cannot organize people go to the dreamworld, You also cannot oocly kinda organize people either. Its a difficult thing to understand atm. NPC's or Hell, some damn Rocks would be just a good alternative. Especially if no one is in there.

Zenni having more purpose than PoP isk inda needed, atm people are just tossing away thousands of zenni going "This is fucking worthless" and no one has really been saving up for PoP.
You're totally allowed to ask someone to do dream world fights with you IC though.
It's a thing they did in dragonball.
NPCs have only been a thing in the past, and I feel like no ones like the idea of those for breaking the immersion of the Roleplaying idea. Most players will agree that the only NPCs needed are Defenders and animals.
If you want to go with the explanation that food isn't gonna expire in Icer because of the temperature, than the food wouldn't be edible either, it's just a game.
@Finalized suggestions on the discord. Most of this was already covered there and was suggested already.