This inventory system utilizes bag slot objects and overlays to visually represent an inventory UI HUD for players.
I haven't seen much in the way of demos showing using secondary map elements for HUD inventories, let alone ones that allow for basic UI control inside the inventory like dragging and dropping organization and such. Aside from one other that's way too complicated and doesn't utilize up-to-date BYOND features. So I made my own for my own projects and decided to share with you all. Enjoy.
This is basically in a "finished" state. Any further updates will more than likely just be bug fixes.
- Fixed a bug with stack-splitting onto another like-item stack just causing the items to swap instead of shifting amounts into the other stack (Thanks, PopLava)
- Condensed existing, and removed unneeded, files
- Added a little commenting throughout
- Added stack-splitting (hold SHIFT while MouseDrop()'ing a stackable item)
- Added GFX for stack amounts in the inventory
- Updated the skin to look a little neater
- Initial release
Copyright © 2019 BYOND Software. All rights reserved.