ID:24274

Next week will be filled with presents and surprises for console owners. Both the Nintendo Wii and the Xbox360 have some gifts in store for the gamers.

First up, the Wii. Nintendo announced recently that they have a little "Present" in store for Nintendo Wii owners, which will be revealed sometime close to Christmas Day. What the surprise is? I don't know. The Weather Channel also goes up next week, I believe, so you shall soon be able to spin the world around at 1,000 mph, causing mass terror...

Now then, the Xbox360. For those of you who own Gears of War; you're in luck. Epic has announced that Gears of War will be recieving some updates, aswell as new content. The official date, has been leaking through the internet, and through the pages of the latest EGM aswell. The content is to be released on Christmas Eve, and it's all free. Epic claims that they will not charge their fans for any content, at all. The rumored content for Christmas Eve, is as follows.
-A Patch, which fixes pretty much any problem known in the game.
-New Weapons
-New Maps
-New Gametypes.

With Gears out of the way, I have one more Holiday surprise to speak of. I believe that fans of the Halo series, would love to know that Next Week, a 7 minute trailer of Halo3 will be released onto the Xbox Live Marketplace, aswell as on to several websites. The new 7 minute trailer has been confirmed by Bungie, and is meant as a Holiday surprise. The game is supposed to show off over 2.5 minutes of INGAME footage. The 7 minute trailer is also supposed to show off some of the Campaign mode.

That's all for now. Merry Early Christmas to all!.
"First up, the Wii. Nintendo announced recently that they have a little "Present" in store for Nintendo Wii owners, which will be revealed sometime close to Christmas Day."

Ack! I have to get one before I miss it! :x
December 17th is one of the Last major days to grab one before christmas. If you check your calendar, you'll notice it's tommorow. EVERY major retailer will be selling them tommorow. Show up early to get one.
:O TOMORO? No time to wait o.o
Well, I'm getting Halo 3, and some Mountain Climbing gear(New Harness, Jacket, Pants, Gloves, boots, and a carabiner). So, It's gonna be a pleasant X-Mas for me too :)
I believe the surprise for the Wii is certain download-able demos, from what I heard around...
SuperAntx wrote:
http://wow.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?witem=21524

tee hee

What does that have to do with this thread? Also, it looks as though she absorbed the Santa suit into her skin.

Christmas in general. Some of the bosses are wearing those little santa hats and whatnot.