Genesis

by UnknownHobbit
This is a roleplaying game inspired by Generations.
ID:2427571

You figured "Oh I don't wanna be a combatant I'll just play a technician, that's an easy route, with smooth sailing after all" hahaha WRONG. VERY WRONG.

Before you can be a technician you have to decide between the three flavors of the technician. Human, Alien, and Tuffle. Humans are perhaps the most underutilized techie race due to the immediate benefits of the other two choices. They don't have access to technician skills, and while they're the most balanced race mods wise, aliens are even more so. However, while humans have the lowest PL mod, they also have the highest FPLM mod that works off their current PL, unlike any other race. If you anger a human in a fight to their FPLM requirement you could find yourself without limbs very soon.

Tech aliens are an old favorite when it comes to techies. With access to self-reproduction, Transmute, and a very large arsenal of skills. Tech aliens probably are the best for also being combatants, their only downside being the wide range on the rolls Aliens receive in character creation. A tech alien could be hampered by a wide variety of things, low anger, low decline, low FPLM, high FPLM requirement, (And depending on how it works in Genesis) below average Super Form.

Tuffles. What else can I say? These lazy bastards sit around all day and basically, you're dumb! These suckers have a racial ability that allows them to gain the most pg from int medding, however, this ability also hinders their stat gains. Tuffles are the choice of those who enjoy overnight meditation sessions or otherwise don't want to focus too much on the game. While Tuffles themselves are not viable combatants, because of how their special bonus works, their halfbreed children can be terrifying monsters with insanely high pg from almost nonstop int medding on the previous gens.

"So umm, I nonstop int med on my tech alien/human and my QP is so slow is there no way to increase my QP gains?" Yes. CYCLE YOU FOOL. Only Tuffles attain serious PG from int medding, you're gonna have to put in some grind, though the most difficult part will be deciding when to int med and when to cycle, always make sure to cycle. If you have x4 DON'T WASTE IT INT MEDDING, YOU WILL NOT GAIN AS MUCH PG FROM IT, CYCLE, YOU TOO TUFFLES!

"These are alright but I still feel too weak to make a difference." (Though not yet in the game.) MAKE A MOTHERFUCKING ROBOT. Androids are cold heartless machines, but they must do whatever you programmed them to, and can be terrifying monstrosities on their own.

Though there is also the option of Cyberization. No Jimmy not just replacing a limb with a robotic one, but applying cybernetics to your Torso or head will turn your character into a Cyborg. (The jury is still out on whether Cyborg gains will be lowered in Genesis, but this guide will be updated to reflect whatever decision is made.) The key differences between Androids and Cyborgs are that Cyborgs can mate, Cyborgs can train, and Androids can breathe in space.

"Haha, thank you, sir, now I'm a fabulously wealthy techie with a line of androids and cyborgs following my every whim, though I don't particularly need them as I am quite the fighter myself though I wonder, is there such thing as too safe?" Hell, no good sir. A Technician is never safe, once you make it up there in the world the normal fighters will grow to resent you upon your ivory tower so you must do what you must do, build a Bio-Engineering tank. Using a special DNA sampling device you can go around and take the DNA of many fighters throughout the galaxy and brew them with all their strength and all their abilities into one creature.

The Bio-Android can be your greatest asset, or your greatest liability as they are barely androids and possess free will. Bio Androids can absorb fighters to become even stronger up to the point where they hit their Perfect form. Once at their Perfect form the Bio-Android is truly a terrifying threat from their absorbed power, with the threat made worse by whatever skills he possessed. Even upon being killed the Bio-Android will have a guaranteed pull through where he will return in his SUPER PERFECT FORM!... which more likely than not was weaker than his Perfect Form, at least in DBG.
So, instead of running your mouth for nearly 9 paragraphs of dribble you could have said this. "TECHIE IS GOOD ADD DNA COLLECTOR FOR BIOS." Wow you talk too much.
In response to Morbidgrace
cool