ID:24287

NOOOOOoooooooooooo, im about to be expired! If i don't remain a member people will look at me as if im just a byonder! AHHH... the horror! Something must be done... but what

*dun dun dun*
You must get a paypal account and use it on your key for a renewal of a membership,, daniel-sun.
I know, but i can't get paypal, my mom wont let me >.>... in other words, it sucks to be me.
You should wait for one of those contests that go on for memberships then. Or possibly use a BYOND development skill and make yourself available to do work for money.

Or find a generous person to donate to you. One of those is good..
Heh, yeah... I suppose i best get working before time runs out >.>, i'd hate to lose everything i have >.<
Ask your Mother to renew your membership. You can pay her the money.
She wont go for it >.>, she doesnt like using money on the internet...
To not use money on the internet now-a-days is pretty stupid.
Aww poor Killer...ask Puppetboy, he's really generous, he bought me my membership :D
Lady Nightstalker wrote:
Aww poor Killer...ask Puppetboy, he's really generous, he bought me my membership :D

You're a girl...on the internet. You'll never have to pay for anything on byond if you just use a bunch of smileys and pretend to take interest. :D ;D ;o ;P
Dr. Hood wrote:
You're a girl...on the internet. You'll never have to pay for anything on byond if you just use a bunch of smileys and pretend to take interest. :D ;D ;o ;P

Yesh I know that, but see here Dr. Hood, he also bought memberships for a few of my friends, Mystake and F0lak..and they're guys. So he's just an unusually nice and generous person.
I know puppetboy O.o... but I'm not sure if he likes me anymore... i kinda banned him for getting on my nerves while i was working on Galaxy 66 >.>
Killer22 wrote:
I know puppetboy O.o... but I'm not sure if he likes me anymore... i kinda banned him for getting on my nerves while i was working on Galaxy 66 >.>

-___- Good one, stupid...just try anyways lol maybe he's not mad
DON'T CALL ME STUPID! BTW... i'm mad at you for some reason and i will resume mad till i find reason not to be mad THANK YOU, and good day :D
:) i believe your membership time has changed
o.o... Thanks a bunch teka... I... *hugs teka and buys him a hooker* Thanks budy :D