Genesis

by UnknownHobbit
This is a roleplaying game inspired by Generations.
ID:2429440

Applies to:Gains

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
Hello everyone. Look I wasn't present for the test server but a good ol' friend of mine who I use to play generations with had told me about it. This may be a strange request because most people that played DBG had became so use to it but I am suggesting against gloabal gains. I don't care if cycling is still in, I don't really care if globals still exists I am going to play regardless however I never cared for the system. It was created after people where upset their FIRST GENERATION characters couldn't do much against 3rd and higher generations. This was a reward for constantly logging in, playing through everything, being someones offspring, etc. Thus I am suggesting against it or a major nerf so that, even in year 900 that galactic normal isn't a sky towering millions of power-level. I do believe every player should get a chance to shine honestly. I also believe that life was simpler when mating was still a major factor of the game and there was even more child slots per character so that it could be distributed to more players. That's suggestion number two, more then one childslot per character. Original DBG had 3 per character, however a character could no longer mate when all slots where used. I suggest doing 2 or 3 and not restricting it so that a character can mate even when the character slots where used and what not like the last incarnation, but you where only allowed like one childslot unless you payed the man. That's all. I'm playing regardless but these where 2 things i would of changed.
Wait, are you talking about GPG? (Global Personal Gains) Cause, that's not getting added no matter what. lol
Ok awesome. That system was trash lol.