ID:24310

Think about it, the 9 tails fox, the kyuubi. Ninetales, a fox pokemon, fire element. Ding Ding Ding?

Kajika, a boy cursed by fox he kills, forever bearing the curse of the fox? Not quite as similiar but still, Naruto is a Kajika Wannabe.

*takes a moment to realize how much better bleach is than naruto*

**realizes that naruto in jap manga is cool in essence but the; anime fillers, and the stupid american versions, and the retarded losers that play naruto games, give it a bad name**

Yo dude if u can do me a favor...take my KH game off of ur list and add family guy too it

thx
INAPROPRIATE PLACE TO ASK!
I'm fairly certain that stems from a Japanese tale/myth about a nine-tailed fox or something.

[Edit]
Yea, the one from pokemon was: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitsune
The legend of the tailed beasts is an ancient japanese mythology story telling of the 9 elemental gods that were trapped into shrines, later being awakened unwillingly and entering in some epic battle.
Dammit guys laugh at my joke already!
Hee hee <-- link
haha xD
9 tailes fox is in a couple of shows because its some kind of myth thing the japanese have(they have alot) also u forgot it alos in yu yu hakusho-last time i checked havent seen it in forever =(
haha this is how the nine tailed fox was created(fiction)Ash caught a ninetails and found the hidden leaf village, met kiba and kiba gave him a food pill.u know when akamaru eats food pills and turns red?well the same thing happens to ninetails :D
idiot -.- Naruto is taken from the Legend of the 9 Tailed Beasts, Kyuubi being "King of The Tailed Beasts" who never lost a battle with any of the other 9 beasts, or Sanbi being the Three Tailed Isonade who controls water, or Shukaku, the 1 Tailed Raccoon Dog who manipulates sand -.- don't say it's stolen from Pokemon or any other gay ass show -.- get your facts first -.-
Soccerdog wrote:
haha this is how the nine tailed fox was created(fiction)Ash caught a ninetails and found the hidden leaf village, met kiba and kiba gave him a food pill.u know when akamaru eats food pills and turns red?well the same thing happens to ninetails :D

and you, your an idiot to since Akamaru turns red when he takes a certain food pill, not the normal ones and it's because of his boost in chakra and power his fur changes color or some stupid reason, and it wouldn't alter his size and besides, the legend of Kyuubi came long before Pokemon was even thought of -.- it comes from ancient times dipshit
Kinto_Tenzou wrote:
Soccerdog wrote:

and you, your an idiot to since Akamaru turns red when he takes a certain food pill, not the normal ones and it's because of his boost in chakra and power his fur changes color or some stupid reason, and it wouldn't alter his size and besides, the legend of Kyuubi came long before Pokemon was even thought of -.- it comes from ancient times dipshit
Ya I KNOW its an ancient story from Japan thats why i said FICTION! and i did say KIBA gave him a foodpill so it would probably be the same ones as akamaru uses so the ony idiot here is YOU!