Genesis

by UnknownHobbit
This is a roleplaying game inspired by Generations.
ID:2432221

Applies to:

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
My suggestion is very simple. With Puars now being classified as "Spirit Dolls" as well, the reason for the "race/species" to exist is displeasing to me, and probably confusing to new players. This sentiment might be shared by others.
Since Genesis is going with "Earthlings" for humans and furries, I think there should be different types to choose from as you choose Earthling, just like with Aliens. They would, however, each be limited to their own selection of icons.

It would be divided as such, for example:
-Humanoid: Humans and anthropomorphic animals
-Spirit Doll: Chaotzu like humanoids, they have different stats/mods from humanoids, they have self-destruct
-Changelings (just an idea, this is the name that would make most sense but is already used): Icons like Puar and possibly Oolong if one is ever made, they have imitate and also have a different stats/mods configuration

Vote and comment below, I ask for some decorum and respect to prevent arguments.
-1. Making the the same race but with different classes representing the separate subspecies would lead to consequence-free mating in an attempt to give humans self-destruct/imitate. While I agree Puar's as Spirit Dolls are dumb, I believe a better solution would be to put them in the alien category instead of merging the 3 under the 'Earthling' umbrella.
^ What Trazz said, and Spirit Dolls and Puars are the same species, without different mods. Humans and Furries are the same species without different mods.

Humans and Spirit Dolls are different species with different mods. It doesn't work.