ID:24458

Keywords: videogames
Well, I broke down and bought Elebits. And Battalion Wars for Gamecube. Both games are great... although I'd say that Elebits is rental material. Unfortunately my schedule has limited my play time to about 3-4 hours in the past week. I'm on the final temple in Zelda: TP, and I've officially decided that Ocaraina of Time is still my favorite. I've downloaded four Virtual Console games so far, and I'd recommend all of them.

Gunstar Heroes will blow your face off, and is absolutely KILLER with two people. How did we all miss this game when it first came out?

Bomberman '93 is ridiculously fun for multiplayer... but that's no surprise. I like it because Bomberman is one of the few games that I've never been able to get really good at, and it's still a challenge.

The original Zelda is still as fun to play now as it was when I was 6 years old. This game was waaaaay ahead of its time. Bring on Zelda II!!!

Military Madness. Okay, so this one was a surprise. I downloaded it after reading raving reviews from old-school gamers. Anyone who is a fan of games like Advance Wars should download this title immediately. I've had way too much fun playing it.

Toejam and Earl comes out on Christmas. That has to be one of my favorite games of all time. I'm hoping to download it and play through it start-to-finish with my brother over the break.
I'm simply having fun spinning Earth around in the weather channel :)
I found Trauma Center more fun with the Wii than the DS... however, the X series in it... is bloody murder compared to the DS' >_<

On a side note, I just got Geisi for GC <_< I like i due to the violence... seeing a guy's obviously-not-realistic blood splatter everywhere when a pillar falls on him, a huge mutant stabbing a guy with its' sharp tentacle and than eating it's head (lots of blood gushing here) and than it's body.... getting killed from a comrad that has been possesed by a ghost... all fun :)
Eww. Zelda II should never be mentioned, just let the poor thing rest in peace. It doesnt need reviving for more people to put it down again.
I'll be trying Elebits out for sure. The game isn't supposed to get super crazy until your several levels in. Once Wii24connect kicks in; you'll be able to build your own maps and upload them online; aswell as download maps that other people made. The Map Maker allows you to build hectic puzzles aswell if you know what your doing.(Haven't played it, but I read the Nintendo Forums frequently).
Zelda 2 was awesome, why didn't you like it.
Silk: How did you like the 4th temple boss? :)
Basik wrote:
Silk: How did you like the 4th temple boss? :)

Pretty awesome! I've been really impressed by TP in how different it manages to be from previously Zelda titles while still "feeling" the same. My only complaint is that the boss battles in general are too easy.

Smoko wrote:
Eww. Zelda II should never be mentioned

Dude! Zelda II is a classic. I know that a lot of people don't appreciate it... but I'd wager that most of them haven't played the game past the first temple. It's a difficult game, but I love it.
Question: How does the 5 player on Bomberman work? Combinations like 4 Wiimotes + 1 Gamecube controller?
I never liked Zelda II, it doesn't feel right. Or respond as good as it could/should IMO.

Bwgmon: Yeah, that's awesome isnt it.
Smoko wrote:
Bwgmon: Yeah, that's awesome isnt it.

You didnt even really answer Bws question. =P.◇□◇
Gunstar Heroes will blow your face off, and is absolutely KILLER with two people. How did we all miss this game when it first came out?

We actually didn't!

The fans demanding more and more is what made Treasure create another one on the GBA, which didn't do so well.
Sharp wrote:
You didnt even really answer Bws question. =P

Yeah I did. I'll breifly run you through my responce now.

I said "Yeah", as in "Yeah, you can".

And "that's awesome isnt it", as in "that's awesome that you can do that. Isnt it?"

See, I did answer his question!