Space Station 13

by Exadv1
Space Station 13
Stay alive inside Space Station 13
ID:2458018

So I've played SP13 for less than four hours here and everything was fine last night when I was playing with a friend. This morning I logged on to try and learn a bit more about the game and I noticed there were alert signs up in the station corridors (thought that there was an onboard emergency.) Ended up trying to figure out how to put things on and got an oxygen mask and some oxygen tanks in place and walked into another room where I was paralyzed.

Apparently, an Admin had been trying to contact me since I joined? I don't know how to respond to text messages and there were other things going on. On the chat screen to notice someone was trying to talk to me.

Seems I was banned over the name That Fat French Man? The link the text offered me doesn't lead to a website to appeal a ban.
I understand this reply is rather late, but...
If you want to request an unban, get the server's name, find that server's forums online, and try to appeal. Be calm and polite for your best chance at getting unbanned.

If you want to learn how to talk, type "say (what you want to say)" without the quotation marks. To do an action, type "me (what you want to do)". To reply to an admin message, click their username. Remember to read chat regularly. It's one of the most important elements of the game. Also, make sure to follow server rules. That'll stop things like this from happening in the future.