ID:24693

WoW, it takes too much of my free time lately. EVIL I SAY!
I've tried WoW, and it just seemed boring to me. =/
Then you suck =/
lol @ grinding
Hit 60 then talk k? =]
Jeez.
You actually stayed long enough to get to 60?
I only got to 15.
What do you do at level 60, anyway? I just started playing a week ago.
lvl 60 is when the game begins, you get ur teir gear, raids, etc etc etc

With the expansion comeing out, lvl 70 will be the new cap and 2 new races, biggest change since the game came out in 2004

Lol keeth, lvl 15 sucks, the game doesnt even start to get fun till 20+ and really really fun at 40+

and at 50+ its really really hawt =]

And if u ever get sick of ur main character, make an alt, and lvl that =]

Warlock
Mage
Shaman

FTW
I canceled WoW

I'll start it back up as soon as the expansion comes out

I CANT WAIT
BLOOD MAGE AND BLOOD KNIGHT FTW

Sol, play on Twisting Nether, thats where me and my IRL pals play =]
as much as i like to run on a treadmill, chasing a carrot hung from a stick, and paying $15/month to do it, i'll pass on wow.
Lol keeth, lvl 15 sucks, the game doesnt even start to get fun till 20+ and really really fun at 40+

and at 50+ its really really hawt =]

Warlock
Mage
Shaman

FTW

Personally, after I hit level 16, it took me about a day to get a level thereafter, because I don't feel like doing quests all the time.

And my mistake, my druid got to level 19 before I quit.

My friend got to level 60 in a week, and if you ask me, he has alot of free time on his hands.

That, and the cost of buying materials kept me broke after I hit level 10 constantly. With the new feature of player server swaps, people suddenly started increasing their prices insanely, added to my increasing dislike for the world.

Every time I went to town I spent 20 minutes organizing, arranging, and figuring up the prices for each material (because they change every visit). And that's too much time wasted for me.

Once the expansion comes out, I might start up my subscription for another month so I can mess with the new races, but that's about it.

I think DDO is probably the only MMORPG I'd consider getting into for monthly payment.
It's a severe change from the usual MMO's that are all over the place.
WoW included.

And at level 60, fuck that.
Hitting level 60 just leaves me with 1 option: getting better equipment.
No real progression to be done.
Just hours and hours of collecting money so I can buy shit that I'll eventually find better shit than.
PVP might be a little more interesting, but definately not enough to keep me busy for more than an hour or 2 from time to time.

And on a side note, I don't find working together with anyone on an MMORPG to be fun at all.
In fact, it's a hassle, and gets extremely irritating.
Maybe if you were in a group, and could run around killing mobiles by yourself, sharing the experience, but those raids and instances, no thank you.
Too much responsibility, and too many expectations.

Warlock
Mage
Shaman

FTW

I made 1 of every class for WoW after I stopped playing.
Shaman and Druid were my favorite classes, and Warrior was the only class I cared for as physical. Especially as an Orc or Tauren. They look kickass.
Keeth, lvl 60 is much more than just getting better gear =]
Afghanimal519 wrote:
Keeth, lvl 60 is much more than just getting better gear =]

No it isn't.
As far as character progression goes, getting better equipment is all you can do.