ID:2470071

SO recently when the new update released it came with a big problem, So in Space Station 13 the problem is that when I shoot east the gun will shoot north, when I shoot south it shoots north and always shoots north, also every item I pick up or drop changes other Item piles around me and a different object would be placed ontop, there NEEDS to be a fix to this because I literally cannot use guns anymore because It doesn't stop shooting north.
If you're using 512.1468 update to 512.1469
Then its still broken in 1469 Because its still doing it with this new update.
Is there like a way I can download a different Version?
In response to LT. Mr.Doge
Amazing thank you!
I haven't had any reports from other SS13 players that 1469 is still broken in this way. Are you sure you updated correctly and were using the right version?
Definently sure I updated it, Im not sure why its not known maybe its known but no one has bothered to report it.
The issue with 1468 was brought up by several users. But that issue was fixed, which I confirmed in tests. The problem in 1468 was that icon-y was reading as too high when the click happened on an object within a plane master; this was because the plane was incorrectly identified as the "main" icon. But that isn't the case in 1469, unless there's a weird edge case that I don't know about.

I would suggest updating again, and going to the menu in Dream Seeker to look at the "About BYOND" box. If it says 512.1469, try shooting and see if it's working correctly. If it doesn't say 512.1469, the update didn't take.