ID:2470869

(See the best response by Lummox JR.)
I am running a windows 10 home system and every time I play Space Station 13 I get extreme lag spikes that freeze me for a while then zoom ahead. I tried switching computers, switching accounts, and the such but it only does it to my account no matter what pc or wifi or such I am on. Any ideas how to fix this? I've tried reinstalling byond.
Best response
It's the connection between you and the server, or it's entirely at one end or the other. Sounds like the server is mainly responsible.
It's not the server or my wifi because it works perfect on any other account and on other player's accounts.
Ok so let me explain further. Every time i play space station 13 I get extreme amounts of lag. Whenever i play on my siblings accounts i get barely any lag. No matter the pc no matter the wifi its all the same. What can be wrong with my account that can cause this?
Nothng. There is zero chance your account could have any connection with this.
Then how can this issue be happening if its not my account or the server or wifi or pc?
Confirmation bias.
SAME
Hmm, maybe your account has software rendering instead of hardware rendering enabled?

Or you are testing different accounts at different times with different amount of players connected and active?

If none of the above, then I wouldn't rule out a punishment towards your account from the host.

Can't really think of anything else that has not been mentioned.
Ok its Easy to Fix

First things to do ar :

Go to game options then go to FPS then Type 10000 Fps

And its Done
Works For me
In response to Lummox JR
Lummox JR wrote:
It's the connection between you and the server, or it's entirely at one end or the other. Sounds like the server is mainly responsible.

Yeah But I Guess He means ingame Not the WIFI