The School District

by Travylleb
The School District
Enroll yourself in the center of conflict and chaos between two prep boarding high schools and a historic rivalry that binds them.
ID:2477868

Hello everyone. My name is orange and I have been commissioned by Travylleb to complete the programming for TSD Online. Active development of TSD Online resumed in early May. The game has already received many bug fixes, improvements and additions this past month.

Down below you will find snippets of information, gifs and screenshots showcasing recent progress.

If you have questions, or you're interested in the game: please join our discord server.

TSD Online now has a fully functional combat system in place.

(You can throw left and right punches by pressing A or S)

When you are damaged, your character flashes a color that indicates your overall health level:

But take care to watch your stamina, as intense exercise can drain your character fast:

Without any stamina, you'll be nearly useless in a fight.

The game has been outfitted with a crime system:

Police now patrol the streets of TSD online and guard specific locations:

Note on police
Police track players who have recently committed a crime. If spotted, police will work together to bring criminals to justice. Each police officer is equipped with a stun gun projectile that can drop a student instantly.

Police are a constant threat to troublemakers in TSD Online and enrolled students would do wisely to keep their nose clean.

Crimes are currently sorted into two categories: Level 1 and Level 2.

Level 1 crimes are actions like vandalism, graffiti ect:

These crimes will only put you on the police radar if you commit the crime while near a cop.

Level 2 crimes are actions like punching adults and/or assaulting police officers and will place you on the police radar regardless of your physical location.

Personally, I recommend avoiding punching NPC's:

If you get KO’d by police and end up in jail you will serve a sentence ranging from 8-15 minutes, Depending on the severity of your crimes:

Players who successfully evade the police for 5~ minutes are taken off the police radar. Be careful though: if you're spotted, you’ll have to avoid them for another 5 minutes before your heat will lower.

These systems will likely receive further upgrades in the future, as we work towards getting the game ready for a public release.

Until next time,
Orange
To cut down on CPU usage you should check out why NPC officers are able to attack eachother when chasing a player. I noticed in your 2nd to last screen shot/capture the officers chasing you are unintentionally attacking eachother because they are just in reach of you to attack, but can't actually get you because another officer is in the way.
In response to Maximus_Alex2003
Yup, that's correct. There's a known bug with officer attacks in the current build where they can attack each other. In the next patch, their attack proc is going to be updated to make sure they aren't hitting an ally.