ID:2478136

Hey guys.
I'm having an issue with a specific game and figured I needed some help. I'll try to explain as best as possible.

I was playing this game and then out of the sudden I got disconnected and couldn't log back in. I've been playing this game for some time and I've never had any issues with it, same with other byond games. But now, out of the sudden I can't log into it anymore.

What happens is this: I try to join the server, and then I get the "connecting" pop up. So far so good. But it stays like that for a good 8 to 10 seconds (doesn't even show the ads thing, it's all just black with the "connection" at the bottom) then I get "Connection failed." and I get this: https://prnt.sc/o3lt8a

Thing is: I can connect and play ANY OTHER byond game, except this one. I've talked to the owner and I wasn't banned. And everyone is playing just fine. There's this one other dude who had the same problem as me and he solved the problem by reverting back to version 512.1469 aparently, but it did not work for me.

I've tried looking into my firewall, my antivirus (avast). Tried reinstalling byond, updating my drivers, stuff I've seen been suggested in other threads. No luck so far.

I can play any other game except this one. It's really weird.
I wasn't even doing anything special when it all started, didn't install anything. But just in case I've tried scanning for malwares/viruses but I got nothing. Cleaned my pc, turned off avast and firewalls, nothing. Cleaned byond's cache, nothing. Called my ISP, everything is okay. Literally nothing is wrong except on byond. Can't be on my end. Still the owner swears nothing is wrong on his end, and tbh considering everyone is playing just fine it does seem like he's right.

Do you guys have any idea on what's causing this? It seems like there are a few other threads like mine but nothing so far has worked for me.