ID:24804

Keywords: ebay, playstation
They were some of my favorite PS1 games, but I am auctioning off Monster Rancher (with a special CD) and Monster Rancher 2. [Edit: Monster Rancher 2 ended early through Buy It Now. =)]

Hopefully, I'll be able to buy some new games with the results. I have a little bit of Xmas money in my PayPal account right now, but I still have to pinch pennies.

Fortunately, my Nadesico DVDs all arrived and work fine. A little more could have been settled in the finale, but, naturally, that's not the seller's fault.
If you have a PSP you can just download them. >_>
Maybe you could download Monster Rancher Advance, but I'm not selling that. I'm under the impression that you are advocating pirating the games. I'd delete your comment if I didn't feel the urge to correct you.

I'm selling the original Monster Rancher and Monster Rancher 2. They use CDs to create monsters. Other than the handheld versions, that's almost the whole point of the series. You can't do that on a PSP. Actually, it would be pretty awful if you could do something like that because it would require a UMD collection.
I loved Monster Rancher so much, I'm considering picking those up off of you if I have money laying around in the next few days. :)
Monster Rancher 2 sold. I celebrated by buying Beyond Good & Evil for PS2 for around 4 bucks. Normally, I wouldn't buy a PS2 version of a cross platform title, but supposedly the other versions are not much better. The seller combined shipping for only a dollar more so I also bought the Soulkeeper DVD for another 4 bucks. I think it's one of the best buddy movies and being a horror comedy doesn't hurt.

Monster Rancher (and the Milky Way CD) are still waiting for you, Vortezz. ;)
*sniff* The Soulkeeper DVD was not in stock. I got my $3.99 back, but I thought I'd whine in my blog like a good net citizen.
Beyond Good & Evil is one of the best games ever made, in my opinion. Too bad it was rather short. Also too bad it sold so little, because the trilogy will never happen like it was supposed to.

=(