ID:2486694

I think I should post it here, because it's probably the most related forum section.
So about the problem, most time I can't log in into my byound accout on the web site because as I suppose the site consider my ip-address as VPN, although it's not. It's a trouble for me when I want to report a bug or ask something and just can't do it.
I'm not using VPN, I just live in student's dormitory and I think it's kind of mistake recognising my IP as VPN address.

P.S.
My IP is dynamic, yeah, just because of that I've managed to write this.
P.P.S. If my English was bad, I'm sorry for that, there's still a lot to learn for me.
I'm not seeing any evidence of a problem recently, but it's possible those cases aren't logging. Your recent IP addresses don't show up in the known proxy list, however.
Yep, because of that I've managed to log in, but sometimes, as I mentioned, I cant do that. Is there're any other ways to report about it in case of problem repeating?
Does your IP bounce around more than it would seem? The login token is locked to your IP address but it should reset the next time you login. I know one user has had an issue though where it seems to always be a mismatch (but he never follows up with me so it never gets fixed) and I experienced it firsthand on vacation last year when I wasn't in a position to investigate, but otherwise it seems very hard to pin down.
Also there might be a secondary issue. If you use the HTTPS Everywhere browser add-on, that interferes with forum posting. It's incompatible with byond.com and should be disabled on this site.