The School District

by Travylleb
The School District
Enroll yourself in the center of conflict and chaos between two prep boarding high schools and a historic rivalry that binds them.
ID:2486771

Hello everyone. My name is orange; I'm the programmer for TSD. Today I will be sharing some more screenshots of the game. Down below you will find snippets of information, gifs and screenshots showcasing recent progress.

If you have questions, or you're interested in the game: please join our discord server.

The focus of the last few patches have been mostly about stability and internal improvements/fixes to the game.

This is what was going on prior to recent updates

This is what TSD looks like now:

Police now have more variety

Several bugs, such as the overlay punching bug, have been squashed.:

Lockpicking has been added:

Lockpicking is a level 1 crime. Successfully lockpicking a police door is a level 2 crime.

Level 2 crimes are actions like punching adults and/or assaulting police officers and will place you on the police radar regardless of your physical location.

Note on lockpicking
Players are able to bust fellow players out of prison, but police officers hang around the police station. You may not want to bust your buddy out of jail because you risk going to jail yourself. A useful tactic may be to distract the police outside the station while another student picks the lock. Careful planning is recommended before attempting this, but it will be something you can do in-game.

Note on sound
We recently added a sound system, but we're still working on adding sound effects to various parts of the game. I expect most of this work to be done soon.

Travie is also working with a composer to create unique background music for the game. Most of the tracks are still being worked on. But once they are completed, TSD Online will have a unique music set.

Achieving a good level of stability is an important goal as we get closer to releasing the game to the public. We're not ready to share a release date yet, but we're hopeful that we will be able to do so soon.

Until next time,
Orange
You and Travy are creating something great, thanks for that bro o/