Shinobi Of Legend

by Saucepan Man
Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their own unique playing style. Training can be done solo, co-op, or by just playing the game.
ID:2498185

Applies to:

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
Summary:
A clan based off of Kidomaru of the Sound Five. I'm not sure whether I would call it a ninjutsu-based or taijutsu-based clan, but definitely one of those two. In my head, I view the clan as being one that revolves around having lower damage, but also lower cooldowns on its clan jutsu to make up for it. Now, since most of the jutsu are already in the game thanks to the Kidomaru NPC in the sound 5 mission, I don't feel it'd require too much work, but could be wrong.

Features:
1. The passive to spend SPS on for this clan would be something that reduced the cooldown for its moves - possibly stacking with the base cooldown reduction, but keeping them separate would work too.
2. At Genin, the class would gain access to the ability to summon spiders. These would work similarly to most clones, but they'd use the spider icon from S5. In addition, their cost would be lower, but so would their damage and stam - for example, they'd only have 10% of the wielder's stam and tai.
2. At Chuunin, the clan gains a jutsu that lets them use the homing arrows Kidomaru uses in the S5 mission. These arrows wouldn't deal much damage, but thanks to the clan passive, they can be more readily used.
3. At Special Jounin, the clan learns how to spit a ball of webbing at an enemy, binding them. I would honestly just copy-paste the code from Haku's freezing skill for this.
4. At ANBU, the clan picks up their Massive Web ability - this would need to be made itself, but I envision it working something like Kirigakure. They pop it, it throws a large web on an area that slows anything that steps into it, and then after some time it disappears.
5. At Jounin, the clan would learn how to make their Golden Armor - when used, it would grant them a damage reduction similar to the sand-nin Suna no Yoroi - a large reduction in damage, but they cannot rest while it's in use. Bonus points if the armor is shiny.