Pokemon BlueFire

by RareScar
Conquer dungeons and surviving event challenges! Up to 200+ Pokemon available!
ID:2503885

Yes, there's a new huge update coming up, finally. T3r4byte (Tera) is the one working on the update on her own. Right now, I'm just going to mention what she's working on for this update. I'll be explaining everything as I mention it.

Version 4.0

1- Dungeon Difficulty = until version 3, PBF has it's difficulty set to normal difficulty. Now, you will be able to choose expert mode. This mode will allow you to find stronger, faster and durable enemies in all 5 dungeons. During an expert mode dungeon, different perks, just as if you were playing an event. This mode will allow you to find more rare items that will be really helpful to your Pokemon.

2- Level cap raise = PBF has a level cap of 120 for each Pokemon you own. Since there's the new difficulty, there's the need to increase a Pokemon's power through leveling. Of course, Tera's already working on other features that you can also use to make your Pokemon stronger.

3- Stamina auto-restoration = by standing still, Pokemon will be able to restore it's stamina. It is mostly as if the Pokemon just wants to take a breath.

4- Power up moves = this feature is already implemented for the move Recover. This time, you may be able to power up every move your Pokemon learns. You can power up a move until it's level 5. There are, of course, moves that you may not be able to power up such as Sketch and Transform. Also, we have plans to raise the move's level above level 5 in the future.

5- Stat manipulation moves = these are moves that can actually raise or decrease your Pokemon's power and/or defense temporarily. These moves are great for expert mode.

6- Status ailments = we're reintegrating status ailments to PBF. The status ailments that are going to be added are: paralysis, confusion, poison and burn. These can give your Pokemon a little advantage in battle, but they can also work as a disadvantage.

7- Revive your Pokemon = until version 3, you were able to revive other players only. Now, you are also able to revive your own Pokemon without the need of the Soul Badge.

8- Multiple revives = multiple Pokemon are now able to be revived at once, including your own Pokemon. However, the amount of Revives you can carry is now limited to (5) five.

These are just a few of the things that will be added or changed for version 4, alongside with some stability improvements. Also, all these might not be launched all at once. All we know is that version 4.0 will be released with at least the first two features from this list. However, this update comes with a price. Since the game is 10 years old, the programming has to be adjusted to fit the current BYOND version. Because of that, the game size might be greater that before; it might get doubled. I hope you guys understand.

Thanks again for supporting PBF all these years.

-Rare