because BYOND.
ID:2509002

Hello Falacy,

You can roam around with a box of ammo and a med kit;

All machineguns have the same stats, same thing for shotguns;

You can phase through walls, so just spacebar across the map;

Capture flags instantly with "E";

You can fix anything by clicking it;

Also, i can use any ability without buying if i drag it to my hotbar?!?

None of the talents or abilities are needed, it's pointless to even bother buying other guns, and classes have no meaning at all.

There's so much hand holding you can create a new character and just roam around capturing everything without buying a single Gun, Ability or Talent and not die one single time. It has become a tech demo where your character has all cheats enabled.

What is the reasoning behind this?

Solid work with the constant updates tho.

Big fan of your work! Just a bit disappointed after checking out this childhood gem <3
Jack36 wrote:
All machineguns have the same stats, same thing for shotguns;

This has always been the case, but now that each gun is a custom unlock, the plan is to give each one more unique stats/functionality, someday.

You can phase through walls, so just spacebar across the map;

Yees, I like. Is the 2D version of jumping =P

Capture flags instantly with "E";

This was initially done when classes were removed, since the commander had an ability to insta-cap. I don't think most people even use it, but even without, it only takes 10 seconds to capture anyway. Will likely be changed so flags can't be captured when zombies are in range.

You can fix anything by clicking it;

This was added last update, and will be removed next update. Didn't really work out.

Also, i can use any ability without buying if i drag it to my hotbar?!?

Probably a bug, will investigate.

There's so much hand holding you can create a new character and just roam around capturing everything without buying a single Gun, Ability or Talent and not die one single time. It has become a tech demo where your character has all cheats enabled.

Balance is indeed off in the current version. Zombie damage has been increased x10 in the next update, and healing has also been adjusted, to what should be the proper balance.
Woah, thank you so much for answering!
I can really see your passion with this game, good to know you care about it so much! I wish you the best and keep up the great work!

Looking forward for the next updates

Kind regards,
jack36