ID:2512412

Fall is upon us and the TV schedule is once again full of new episodes. But between those episodes, work and play both continue!

A lot of this week went into little nitpicky things in 513 and a minor (but I think important) new feature, although there are a couple of issues I plan to merge into 512 if I do a new release of that before 513 goes wide. One of those issues I've only seen in 513: another output control scrolling bug, which seems to be dependent on the skin and font.

Some of the 513 bugs fixed recently include fixes to maptext links, which turned out to have a problem I hadn't observed in my earlier testing. How it never came up earlier, I don't know, but it definitely showed up now and it needed a fix.

As for the new feature, I've expanded the plane var to allow it to go from -10000 to 10000, but more than that it also now accepts FLOAT_PLANE+value for a relative plane offset. Why? Because it occurred to me this will make some special effects with visual contents a lot easier to manage, and 513 is all about the special effects. Well, and the Unicode and maptext links and new procs and such.

The current build released last night is 513.1487. Assuming all goes well for the next few days, I'll probably do a wide beta release late next week. No promises, though, because who knows what I might find.

Quick reminder: Make sure your account's email is up to date and also be sure you're not reusing the same password across multiple sites. And don't forget to tip your friendly neighborhood developer by supporting the platform via Membership, Patreon, or SubscribeStar. And if you say a prayer for Tom Brady to get sacked a lot this Sunday, that'd help too; not financially, but I'd still feel better for it.
GO SAINTS #WHODAT!