ID:2512465

is there anyway to report to byond admins to get a key blocked because theres a guy tryin 2 stalk kids in a game? has mentioned a 15 yr old gf and also mentioned he's touched under 12 yr olds please need assistance on this issue
Hello, I was online in the game in which this incident took place. And I can confirm this person named Dorag was trolled by the person he claims to be a pedophile. Dorag, who is known as Doreid ingame took logs of chat so should he post these chat logs it would become exceedingly clear that he was being trolled. It was obvious the person in question was trying to bait Dorag into an argument and say absurd and ludicrous comments just for the sake of getting a reaction out of people. Dorag, gullible as he is, took everything said to heart and thus brings him here . It was explained to Dorag it was all dark humor but he insisted on reporting the person in question because he seems to have been upset by the person who was trolling him.

I should note that the person he insists on reporting even after realizing he was being trolled (which the server even knew it was a troll) is someone who has done that very same troll routine before and is known to fabricate lies and absurd imagery to get a reaction out of players. Hence the nature of a toxic game which is enjoyed for it's toxicty. He wished to report it still after realizing he was conned because he mentioned ingame he wanted to try to "sabotage" the game out of his own personal vendetta against the server full of trolls.

The game he and I are playing is one of BYOND's most toxic games and he knows that fully yet still decided to play. He could have left the game should he be upset with the toxicity but he chose to stay and thus became "triggered". I ask that anybody who replies to this person keep in mind that's all it is, dark humor and an obvious troll and someone who got mad/upset (aka Dorag)

It can be said with full confidence that Dorag7585, is just triggered and mad. That is all, thank you for taking the time to read this.

With Grace,
-BringerOfTears
a log is available for any admins that wish to read it and it'll show there i have no vendetta as sum1 has said
@BringerOfTears

You're the person who was saying all these stuff that Dorag7585 was talking about, you ARE the pedophile and here is screenshot proof.:

http://prntscr.com/pbz6ik

Same guy we were arguing with in game about. Please do not go on another account to try and fool people it does NOT work.
In response to BringerOfTears
It was not a troll, it was you being a pedophile and we all have a log and screenshot proof.
It was exceedingly obvious it was a troll and just toxicity for the sake of toxicty. Also post the logs if you feel anal about the situation. Grotesque as it may be, it's all dark humor. Get off the game if you don't like it.

Also @Uhhh1k, This "Lewis Spiers" person is not me. So I would appreciate you not throwing such accusations. I'm a believer of Free Speech and the First Amendment of The United States Of America. And no matter the absurdity of such comments, It was all just plain dark humor aka jokes. Jokes aren't made equal for everyone, each have their own cup of tea. Becoming upset and trying to have the BYOND Team pander to your sensitivities is nothing more than Cancel Culture that goes on in today's world already. The game we play is well known to be toxic. You play that knowing everyone is toxic. You stay and play, you deal with it.