ID:2512880

(See the best response by Nadrew.)
So, I guess this is a bit of a strange question but, as the title says, is there a way to have a hosted server appear on 2 different hubs?

The reason I'm asking for this, is quite some time ago, the original owner of the game that I am currently managing started to lose interest in the game, more and more aspects of the game ended up being handed over to me to deal with and eventually I was just given full reign over the game. He'd pop in from time to time to play but he's been gone for a long time now.

The game is still on the hub, under his name. I have access to the hub so I can make changes to it as I need to but, as far as I know, just flatout creating a new hub and migrating the game will cause problems for my players.

We migrated hubs once in the past when the previous owner changed the name of the game, we lost a lot of players for a long time when that happened when they lost track of the game, I'd like to avoid that if possible.

So yeah. If I created a new hub page, is there a way to maintain the old hub and have the hosted servers appear on both pages?
Best response
Nopers, world.hub can only be set to a single value.