Genesis

by UnknownHobbit
This is a roleplaying game inspired by Generations.
ID:2514337

Resolved
Applies to:

This issue has been resolved.
Keep in mind this a bare bones idea, however if this interests you at all please feel free to offer your suggestions and improvements.

This idea falls in line with the reward for RPing idea, but goes about it in a different way. Rather than simply rewarding for RP we could implement a system where players can commend each other for their role-playing ability. Now right off the bat this brings to question, what's going to keep people from just commending their friends? There of course would need to be some sort of limitations, such as a max of 3-5 commends a week. Or perhaps after reaching a certain amount of commends from others, you improve your max amount of commends.

Now as of right now we're looking at the idea of commends as nothing more than just like a pat on the back. Reward would have to be considered and/or determined, but simple ones I think of are exclusive cosmetics or even perhaps a small star or icon next to their name on OOC/LOOC showing their commend rank etc. The commends could also serve other purposes too, such as simply showing someones commitment to the game and improving the world of the game as opposed to simply being the strongest. Although most strive to be, ultimately the purpose of the game isn't just to be the strongest. People play support roles as well, or simply just don't have the time to invest to keep up. Anyone can work to improve the game experience and world for others though. Please offer suggestions and ideas and help me try to get a system such as this in the game. Thank you.
agree
Not bad
Being able to give people pats on the back for good RP. I'd love to do that. Cause I always try in LOOC to tell people when they do cool RPs.
Interesting.
UnknownHobbit resolved issue