ID:2516556

Not a bug
BYOND Version:511
Operating System:Windows 7 Ultimate
Web Browser:Chrome 77.0.3865.116
Applies to:Dream Seeker

This is not a bug. It may be an incorrect use of syntax or a limitation in the software. For further discussion on the matter, please consult the BYOND forums.
Descriptive Problem Summary:So whenever I launch really any game, icons dont show from me or any other players unless they hit overlays. Anyone with a hair icon or clothing renders as invisible save for one item that'll appear so i see floating clothes.

Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:Not sure, didnt have this problem before I used windows 7

Code Snippet (if applicable) to Reproduce Problem:

Expected Results:

Actual Results:

Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often?Everytime
In other games?Yes
In other user accounts?Yes
On other computers?No

When does the problem NOT occur? While on Windows 10

Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked? Never happened pre-2015, but now it does coming back to this OS (Visit http://www.byond.com/download/build to download old versions for testing.)

Workarounds:Tried every thing, cleared cache updated direct x etc I'm at a loss

Also used every other version of byond and itd just get worse with the newer versions.
Okay, way too many problems with this report. For one thing, your text is supposed to go after the </b> tag so it's readable. Also 511 is no longer current, so a bug report from that is meaningless. Furthermore, I have no information on how to reproduce this issue to test it.

It doesn't really make any sense that games would behave differently in Windows 7 as far as the rendering pipeline is concerned, unless your video drivers on that machine are absolute garbage and something is very broken in them.
Nvm found the fix my bad
Lummox JR resolved issue (Not a bug)