Shootha

by Phat T
Shootha
Survive and shoot them down !
ID:2518209

Hello!
As the chilling winds of winter loom, the perfect atmosphere for programming and video gaming descends upon us.

The biggest update I've made to the Shootah game is definitely to the graphics. I've added containers, bushes, a football field, and a variety of other additions. Have a look at the screenshots:
some_text
some_text

Major changes have also been made to the controls themselves. The "C" key will slow down your character and mute walking sounds. This means that when you use the "C" key for quiet walking, other players as well as NPCs will not be able to hear you, introducing a level of stealth to the game. The "Q" and "E" keys can now be used to change your grip on the weapon, swapping between your left and right hands.This is to address a rather niche tactical aspect, because this may offer a distinct advantage in certain scenarios. (Image for explanation:some_text ).
Image from Gyazo

Finally, I would like to show the effect of oil stains, damage display, and critical chance.
Stepping into an oil stain will display where you've walked. This effect will fade away over time.
Damage is now displayed above a target's head. Red numbers are normal damage, yellow numbers are critical strikes.
Image from Gyazo
Image from Gyazo

Good Day!
- Phat T