ID:25186

Will someone please buy Maging Warrior a byond membership?
How about you?

Surely the two of you can come up with $7.50 together?
Please >_>.

I need to post updates about a couple BYOND projects in the making right now (Survival Revived, Xin), and I'm having a hard time getting word out.

It'd really be appreciated if you helped, seeing as I don't have PayPal.

I could give you some benefit in one of the games to >_>

~Maging Warrior

To the person below V
I don't have paypal. My parents don't trust me with it ever since I...well let's just say I wasn't being a good boy on eBay >_>
Send a money order!
Oh noes, you can't get word out about your game! Use the damn forum like everyone else did before BYOND Memberships existed. Make a nice hub page and let people find it through the hub.
Mikau go die kthxbai ^_^.

Karrigo, that costs too much >_>
You're telling me to die because you're a) Too cheap to buy your own membership, and b) because your game can't attract it's own players?

Money Orders are free to send, and it costs you $15 for a membership. I had to pay $17.09 for mine, and I don't even have a job.

Do me a favor, lose the internet lingo, Get a real insult, then try again.

"Okay? Thanks. Bye."
How about me you greedy asshole?!
Yea. What about him?
(reads Worldweaver's post. Goes)

Mikau. Kk, the game is attracting some players, but I'd still like to make announcements about it. I'd love to send a money order, I really would, here's the story since you will pester me. I sent a 75 dollar money order for runescape and played it a month and quit and my parents got angry -.-. Whatever. How about this, don't get involved in a convo if you have nothing important to say? ^^. Gotrax >_>. I dunno >.>