Dragonball Climax

by Kingzombiethe1st
Dragonball Climax
A new, open source anime vidya solution.
ID:2518797

Resolved
Fixed in the next version.

This issue has been resolved.
This list of bugs me and my friends found within the game. Please correct us if some of these are intentional.

BUGS

- SSJ1, 2, 3, 4, etc hairs do not work when transformation is assumed.

- When destroying a planet, it somehow appears back instantly afterwards.

- When dropping an item, you can easily duplicate it by either pressing 0 when it says drop how many, or in the case of the Infinity Gauntlet, you can just press Drop while it's equipped. (It's probably how it is for the others too).

- Hitting people while they're meditating makes them unable to move.

- Sometimes when you spawn, you don't have your hair and you have to get KO'd.

- Lightning doesn't appear on SSj2 or 3.

- Races that are already legal appears on the illegal list.

- Sometimes when you regurgitate people you've absorbed, they don't come out..

- Drain doesn't work on forms, especially on the ones that need to have the drain

- An aura doesn't appear around you when you power up.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Drain doesn't work on forms, especially on the ones that need to have the drain
Drain is a thing, but it drains stamina, not Ki. You'll notice it when you're training or in a fight, but otherwise it'll be really slow. (Starting SSJ drain is 0.005 stamina every tick or so.)

- An aura doesn't appear around you when you power up.
Very strange! On the server I frequent for bugfixing, I find this does actually work properly. Auras only appear if your energy is above your maximum, in which case your energy will 'leak' out, thus causing the aura.

- SSJ1, 2, 3, 4, etc hairs do not work when transformation is assumed.
I think this was fixed in the latest version. Essentially, a proc is used to remove all hairs, and then another is used to add them back. The issue being that the proc that removed all hairs wasn't being waited on. Thus, I added 'sleep' procs to each instance of this to wait on the proc before the head proc went on. (I have set waitfor = 0 as a lag solution in many cases.)

As for the rest, I'll be working on them! Thank you for reporting!
Kingzombiethe1st changed status to 'Verified'
Kingzombiethe1st resolved issue with message:
Fixed in the next version.
- When destroying a planet, it somehow appears back instantly afterwards.

So its movement has safeguard checks, and its movement wasn't properly checked with its status. Now it's properly accounted for.

- When dropping an item, you can easily duplicate it by either pressing 0 when it says drop how many, or in the case of the Infinity Gauntlet, you can just press Drop while it's equipped. (It's probably how it is for the others too).
Fixed. You could easily break the game, surprised nobody had noticed it yet. (Or had and didn't tell.)
- Hitting people while they're meditating makes them unable to move.
Dunno what caused this, but added more safeguards to knockback and movement proc. Whenever you're staggered or knocked back, it'll get you out of meditate and train.
- Sometimes when you spawn, you don't have your hair and you have to get KO'd.
Fixed
- Lightning doesn't appear on SSj2 or 3.
Added/Fixed. (Added as it was removed, fixed as most versions before had this.)
- Races that are already legal appears on the illegal list.
Changed, only legal races appear on the legal list, only illegal on the illegal.
- Sometimes when you regurgitate people you've absorbed, they don't come out..
Weird one, couldn't find what caused this, but I added more safeguards, like a global list that'll boot people from the Sealed Realm if they were expelled at any point. Keep in mind, to regurgitate, people have to be dead or in the Sealed Realm.