Genesis

by UnknownHobbit
This is a roleplaying game inspired by Generations.
ID:2518992

Applies to:

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
I'm against this for a few reasons.

Firstly, this uses a forum owned by someone other than Hobbit, which is an issue that really needs to be addressed some point soon since it's being advertised as the 'official' forum.

The soul torture mechanic, while coming from a good mindset to make RP, I feel fails it's purpose. I feel it might cause the opposite, where a soul normally would try to unsuccessfully beg for a revive to be beaten, instead the souls would be attacked with minimal RP just for the power boost.

As for the Evil Extraction Machine, I didn't like the idea at *first*, but now I'm starting to think it's a good idea, but needs a different implementation. I feel it should be a device that Wizards can make, and only they can operate. This gives them not only incentive to go to hell to drain souls to begin with, but it gives demons an incentive to roleplay and make deals with the wizards (something that was really lacking in DBG).

And lastly, I don't really like the idea of the overdose thing. Something about the free teleport thing is...I dunno. Doesn't sit right with me.