Jack Bones Shards of Memory

by Raffile
A tortured soul, remembering who he is
ID:2519207

A brand new game I created for the Crowntober game jam. My brother and I have worked on the game for two weeks now, joining the game jam late and even though we have three more days to finish at least a Demo of game play this game will not be complete in time of the Crowntober itself. We will continue to work on the game after the game jam ends, and hopefully we will have a finished demo for the jam itself.

The game is a one player game about a tortured soul that over the years forgot who we was in life, instead all he remembered was torture. One day, he woke up from his terrible nightmare, looking around to the horror around him fighting his way through hordes of hellish creatures, slowly regaining who he was along the way.

The games features are an action RPG set up, with -cute- pixel art created by my sibling. Even though the game is dark, and "scary" themed we are keeping the visuals light as possible with creepy vibes and inspiration. Though the game will look lighthearted the story will feature the dark side, crafting the world around the character.

There is currently a working game prototype on the link itch.io game page https://raffile.itch.io/jack-bones since I can't figure out how to link it on the hub properly.