ID:25251

Well, I saw Clerks for the first time a couple of days back, because I enjoyed the movies Dogma and Jay and Silent-Bob: Strike Back. I have to say, these are two of the funniest movies I've ever seen. Sure, the first one is in black and white, but it's still a pisser. And Clerks 2 Lived up to the first ones name.

I give a full 10 in all categories. Except for rating, Clerks is rated R in Australia. But to me, it feels more like an M15+. I'd only put it up to MA because of swearing, but who really cares about swearing? Clerks 2 remains at MA because of it's over-crude humour.
Especially when the guy fucked the donkey.
I just saw the movie, went and rented it after your review.

Absolutely ownage, especially the part about the racial slurs and the donkey, I predicted that Kelly was the guy, but yeah.
Lmfao, I watched Clerks II the other day (haven't seen the first.. but I want to now) and haha, that shit was hilarious.

I thought it was funny when we watched the part when those two body modded people were at the Mooby's register, and the girl is like "Freaks!" and pulls the guy away by the hole in his earlobe... my bf and I laughed, since that's something I would do to him >.>
I just love the quote: "I'm not even going to bother pointing out the irony here."
lol, yeah I remember that too.

I liked the part where Jay had his dick shoved between his legs rofl
And the racial slur part, that was HILARIOUS
CepheusSeriphos wrote:
lol, yeah I remember that too.

I liked the part where Jay had his dick shoved between his legs rofl

That was a Silence of the Lambs knockoff.
Dogma = r0x ur s0x
Plus, there's a guy sexing a donkey.
But honey, you can't taste racism.
They call it. "Interspecies Erotica"
Ahahaha,
"Kelly: Where'r we doing this?"
"Randall: In the diner."
"Kelly: In the diner?"
"Randall: Not spacious enough?"
"Kelly: No, it's just a little weird."
"Randall: Weird? You're in the beastiality business."
"Kelly: Hey fucko, we prefer interspecies erotica."